My love of reading books is back after many years(of motherhood). I read fiction(urdu) and non-fiction(both english and urdu).
Last year I read many interesting books, interestingly there are many autobiographies. Some of them really inspiring which I am listing here:
- First thing first by Stephen Covey and A. Roger and Rebecca R. Merrill
- Design of everyday things
- Imran khan’s autobiography
- Edhi’s autobiography
- Daughter of East by benazir bhutto
- Safar dar Safar bt Ashfaq Ahmad(Urdu)
- Raja Gidh by Bano Qudsia
This is my list for future reading, in case I find something interesting and slips from my mind.
Some more from this list. http://timkadlec.com/2013/12/what-i-read-in-2013/
The Books I read in 2014 included
- Dont make me think
- Lean In by Syeryl Sandburg
- Lean UX
- Communicating Designs